Finding your Waist size: Using a measuring tape, wrap it around your waist where you'd like the top of your kilt to sit. Don't hold in your stomach. This measurement is usually 2" larger than the size of your pants. You might consider giving yourself an extra inch, or so, for comfort. Take your waist measurement (in actual inches) and see where it falls in our size grid below.
- Comes In 100% Heavy Drill Cotton
- Used 100% Arylic (Royal Stewart 16oz)
- Waist Adjust 1.5 Inch Upward Only
- Comes In 24inch Drop Length
- Before Buy Measure Your Size (See Description)